Burrally is just a gravel ride. Kind of an epic one, but a ride 😉
Inspired by the Torino Nice Rally, we want to share the beauty and singularity of our land riding Valencian Community from top to bottom with a single goal: enjoy cycling.
No matter how long it takes you to complete it. Just do it. There won’t be any prize waiting for anybody in the finish line because it’s not a race. Completing the route is a challenge itself 🙂
Roads and paths into deep Valencian Community are small and barely have traffic. It’s more likely to hear a boar than a car 😉
Burrally 2019 route will be published soon. Half of it will remain the same as last year. Some not-so-cool parts are being replaced to make it even cooler 😉
- Obey rule #1 and leave no trace.
- Be self-sufficient in the randonneur, long distance cycling or touring style.
- Don’t get mad with training, heart rate, watts or nutrition. If you’re offered pork-loaded local food, grab it! You won’t have many other chances to taste it.
- Join other cyclists whenever possible for riding, eating or drinking.
- Sleep outdoors whenever possible. It will be cold, but nothing a good sleeping bag can’t handle. Anyways, there are a lot of villages, hotels, shelters, and nice people you can ask to let you sleep on their backyards.
- Freely ignore everything but rule #1.
When and where
Monday April 15th. 8AM. Port of Vinaroz.
Limited to 30 people.
To register, just fill this form. It won’t take longer than one minute 😉
Remember this is a small event with limited spots available. Registration will be strictly logged in chronological order as soon as I get them with all the needed information.
Please, do not send your information if you’re not 100% sure you can do it to Burrally. You might be leaving someone out of this fantastic ride! 😉
- Plane to Valencia.
- Subway from VLC Airport to the city.
- Local train from Valencia to Vinaroz.
- Local train from Xàtiva to Valencia.
- Subway from Valencia to VLC Airport.
- Plane home.